Learn Canva & Become a Whizz at Graphics
Get to grips with creating professional looking graphics for your business with Canva on your laptop and other free apps on your mobile to help you create on the go. Small dedicated groups to ensure everyone gets the help & support they need.
Canva is an online tool with a free version including hundreds of design layouts to help you create professional graphics in minutes to use on your website, social media, posters, business cards and much more.
What We Will Cover
- Overview of graphics & understanding copyright.
- Understand the principles of graphics.
- We will start by setting up a Canva account.
- Create different styles of graphics.
- Customise text, backgrounds & add your own images and custom graphics.
- Apps you can use from your phone to create fast graphics on the go (both Android & iPhone)
- Other cool tools and recommendations.
What You Will Get
- Printed notes with step by step instructions to help you after the workshop
- Complimentary copy of Understanding Copyright
- Coffee/Tea & bikkies on the break.
- Access to a Support Group for all the workshops to ask questions for 3 months where you can learn more.
What You Need to Bring
- Your own laptop and mobile that can connect to WiFi (battery chargers too so you don't die on the spot).
- You can also bring a tablet/iPad if you have one.
- Good ole pen & paper to take any notes.
- Let me know of any special requirements.