Customised SEO Workshop in Just 5 Parts to Get You Rocking
Part 1: Understanding SEO without the jibberish to know how it applies to you and your business.
Above is a high-level view of what SEO is really about. We go into the ins and outs in more detail with minimum tedious tech jargon and good ole simple English and everyday examples that will give you those AH HA moments.
Part 2: Tech checks, Google and getting things in place to help keep tabs on things.
OK we have to bite the bullet and get it all setup which might be a bit techie BUT the good news is, you only have to do this stuff once at the workshop so breathe, you don't have to really remember it but you will know why you are doing it all.
Part 3: Understanding Blogging, Keywords, and all that jazz. Why we do it and how it can increase Your Customer Base and Sales.
So now the fun begins! WOOHOO! Ok, maybe I am a bit too excited for it. But you will start to see the power of SEO and how you can work it like the catwalk to work for you.
Part 4: Making the Best Connections to drive traffic and the right user to your website.
This is all about linking and probably the most abused part of SEO. You will know why, how to get the best and be able to go EXCUSE ME, but NO! when the wrong type of linking comes your way. It's all about building up that authority in your niche so people will want to choose you first.
Part 5: Putting it all into practice on your own website which is reviewed prior to the workshop with a list of to dos.
More fun, we get to do this on your own website. I will have a checklist done for you on what you need to do. Most we will get covered in the workshop and you will have a clear to-do list to take away so you know how to keep it going.
- An up-to-date website - if you don't have a website already, check out my workshop to build your website in a morning.
- Ideally, Admin access to your website is best. If you don't have it we might still be able to continue, just get in touch.
- A laptop with WIFI connection.
- Good ole pens, bring 2 because Murphy's law, just one will fail for note-taking. You will receive notes you can jot your own notes on. Notepad is optional.
- Test your website using Hubspot Website Grader or Google's Test My Website. If they are scoring really low, we might need to do some work on the website prior to SEO. Just get in touch and we can have a quick look or if you have any questions.